Rearranged Clonal t cells

BM Biopsy showed
Rearranged Clonal T cells
Low white blood cell and Neutropenia

1 Like

Hi @Zmom I am so glad that you have posted and welcome to our forum.
Have you just had these tests?
Have you got any support from family and friends?
You have not given much information, but have you had a diagnosis and what is the next step for you?
I also look forward to hearing more about you.
If you feel that you would like to talk to someone please do not hesitate to ring the Blood Cancer UK support line.
Look after yourself

I have not been diagnosed. I have Low, iron,low wbc,low mchc and low neut#
I have elevated mpv,co2 and %saturation in iron, iron binding and ferritin serum test.
Have been seeingan Hema/Ono for a couple years. Bone marrow biopsy shows rearranged Clonal T cells. Test was last year.
Dr said I’m cooking something???
Very tired and I get dizzy daily.
Try not to think about it but it’s VERY HARD!
I had ovarian cancer in 2004 but good now!
Looking for any and all answers, information available.
Thank You for reaching out
I really appreciate it
Sincerely Brenda

1 Like

Hi @Zmom yes, isn’t it hard to not think about things and worry about it. I do try diversion techniques music is my best one or reading. Some people find meditation techniques help. It might be worth telling your Dr how anxious the not knowing is for you and stress that your symptoms are impacting on your quality of life and ask them what they can suggest
We wouldn’t be able to offer any type of diagnosis on here that is for your medical
people. It is very difficult for medical people sometimes as symptoms can mean so many things.
The main thing is that you look after yourself and be kind to yourself

Hello @Zmom and thank you for posting.
I imagine it is really hard not think about the issues with your blood counts and the symptoms you are experiencing.
May I ask whether you Haematology doctor has taken your case to a Multi-disciplinary team meeting for review? When the Doctor said ‘cooking something’ was there any indication to what that may be?
I would advise that they give you more information regarding what they suspect and that they can provide you with a plan for your monitoring going forward.
Do call us if you need to talk things through: How to contact Blood Cancer UK | Blood Cancer UK
Kind regards
Gemma

1 Like