Welcome back!

Switching on of user icons!

Update We’ve now switched back on the ability for users to upload their own profile picture. This is optional.

Hi all - just a quick note to say we are going to switch on the option of user icons again, which will mean you will have the option of selecting a picture of your choice as your user icon. This is optional. Whether you want to switch it, or keep it the same, it’s totally up to you. Please note that this profile picture will be visible to others.

To change your picture, just click on your user icon at the top right-hand corner of the page, then the person icon → preferences → profile picture

Any worries or questions, just give us a shout on support@bloodcancer.org.uk or feel free to message me.

1 Like

Thanks @Alice_BloodCancerUK, I will have a think about this.

I tried to do it but it’s not letting me add a picture. Perhaps because I’m doing it on my phone :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Definitely not you… I’m getting the same on all platforms

1 Like

Glad it’s not just me - they just don’t want to see our faces @Rammie18 :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I haven’t switched it on yet @Rammie18 and @Nichola75 as I wanted to let people know first
:grin:

2 Likes