The Friday Forum Jukebox Club!

Holiday just made me think Schools Out - Alice Cooper from my teenage years !!

And I have to do as others and have a song from the best of Wales - Tom Jones - my favourite of his Never going to fall in love again

2 Likes

Hi Jilly20, I have the original "schools out "LP. The cover is a school desk, the record is covered with paper knickers!

Helen

2 Likes

Bril - I loved it then and still do now!!

1 Like

Hi @helenfwallace great choices and what happened to paper knickers ???

2 Likes

Hi Erica,
Still around the record!
Best wishes

Helen

1 Like

Gosh - it’s hot today!
I’ll jump in and suggest the two words for this week.

1. Lazy (how I feel in this weather)
  2. Reflection (just dangling my feet in the paddling pool and beautiful reflections)
2 Likes

Thank you @Nichola75. Excellent words for today. My song choices are The Kinks - SUNNY AFTERNOON and for reflection, Michael Jackson singing MAN IN THE MIRROR. Keep cool if you can. Take care everyone in the heat. Willow X

3 Likes

Love those @Willow! My first dance of the day listening to your choices!

2 Likes

For lazy I have

And for reflection

3 Likes

LAZY
because Id just live to be doing this,like @Nichola75 dipping my toes in

4 Likes

For REFLECTION

I did think of your choices @Willow and @Nichola75 so I had think xtra hard :sweat_smile: :thinking: Lovely songs.
Enjoy being lazy and reflective and have a lovely weekend :blush:

2 Likes

You to @Bannanacake :blush:

2 Likes

Wow great words, again topical (or tropical) and @Willow you have chosen the songs I would have immediately chosen and @Bannanacake my 2nd choices. @Nichola75 I just love Candle in the wind and I have just listened to Bruno Mars, lovely.
I am going for a 2 for 1 offer with Robbie Williams

LAZY - Robbie Williams - Lazy Days

REFLECTION - Robbie Williams - Life thru a lens

2 Likes

Perfect choice @Erica

2 Likes

The Osmonds - Down by the Lazy River The Osmonds - Down By The Lazy River - YouTube

4 Likes

Fleetwood Mac - Landslide because “I saw my reflection” in the first line . Such a great song. Thanks for the word choices this week Fleetwood Mac - Landslide (Official Music Video) - YouTube

3 Likes

Great choices @CaroleCW

1 Like

Oh good choice Carole love this Osmond song all the better when I’ve seen them do it live :grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

Like everyone my first thought was the Kinks!
Then remembered a very similar titled song by Queen - Lazing on a Sunday afternoon

3 Likes

Ooh lucky you! Am jealous . Watching the video reminds you how good they were

3 Likes