Vitamin D Government Scheme

I signed up to the vitamin D which was offered to Clinically Vulnerable. I think that was early December but have not received it. Has anyone else the same experience?

1 Like

I was just thinking the same @GrandmaJo . I haven’t received mine either. I want really sure what to do about it :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Hi. @GrandmaJo and @Nichola75, if my memory serves me well, it often doesn’t, I believe they were being sent out mid January, but others might have other info.

1 Like

It might have been even later than that @Erica . I remember wondering, when they first announced it, why they didn’t announce it nearer the time - what was the point of introducing something else to fret about. I just registered when they first announced it, and it’ll come when it comes.

2 Likes

Thanks @BobK99, @GrandmaJo @Nichola75 and perhaps anyone that receives their Vit D Gov supplement can let us know, then I will start looking out for the Postie.

1 Like

Thanks everybody - hopefully soon!

1 Like

I didn’t sign up for it as I wasn’t clear whether it was suitable for me. The government page said that people with cancer shouldn’t take it.

2 Likes

I made sure I checked with my consultant first :+1:

1 Like

I will also check with my medical team first.
I hope I can have it as my logic is that it is replacing the Vit D that I did not get last summer as I was shielding.
What are others thoughts?

1 Like

Hey good morning everyone!
I hope you are all well and keeping safe??
I too signed up for the Vitamin D supplements after checking with my medical team first. The email was sent beginning of December requesting these. They advised these would be distributed mid January but have not heard or received anything since. As soon as I have received my order I will let you all know.

Stay safe!

2 Likes

I haven’t heard a thing either☹️

1 Like

I’ll get some from Boots whilst I’m waiting

2 Likes

Oh @Blackhat perhaps give it a couple of weeks before making such a rash decision !!!
If anyone receives their supply please let us know.

1 Like

Yes that’s what it said in the blurb - that it would be sent out some time mid-January so we should be receiving it quite soon hopefully.

2 Likes