Diagnosed with Essential Thrombocythemia (ET)

Jimbo 165 sorry to hear that you had bad side effects to the new medication. Hoping they ease and go quickly. Take care

1 Like

Good morning @clickinhistory, and others. Tell me Click, have you secreted cameras in my truck to see what I am up to whilst I am supposedly working? To be fair, I do like a bit of black pudding, but only occasionally mind, when I treat myself to a rare homemade fry-up, usually when I am feeling quite rubbish, and that usually sorts my self-pity out!
The Feds?Highways Agency seem to spend much of their time closing the lay-bys along the A5 these days, as well as many other roads. Can make the job a little more pressurised, if you know what I mean! :rofl:

As always, take care, stay safe, be kind to yourselves, and others!!, and carry on smiling.

Jimbo165

3 Likes

Good morning @Liz59, and thank you for your kind words. Thankfully much of the discomfort has eased somewhat now, but it is still there.

Stay safe and take care.

Jimbo165

2 Likes

@Jimbo165 it is the highways vans parking slap bang in the middle of the layby so no one else can get in that does my head in.
Imagine if offices put a desk half way across the door to the loos or they closed them down and provided a couple of potted plants in a corner.
£33/5 per night just to park at Hopwood overnight and no meals voucher unless you want to pay nearly £50.
As to your question, dead easy to hack your firms cab wifi camera, though seeing you drool over Minnie the Minx at your middle years was quite disturbing :wink:

1 Like

Good evening @clickinhistory, and everyone else, hope you are all well.

While you are hacking in to my firms cab wifi camera, can you also do something about the camera that looks out on to the rear deck whilst I am operating the Hiab please, so that it always shows me complying with company policy, rather than actually doing my job efficiently!

Trying to get in to see my doctor to discuss the issues raised by my brief dalliance with the Allopurinol is proving incredibly difficult: do the medical fraternity not realise that some of their patients work for a living and can’t easily get away from work.

Still, enough of my moaning.

Take care all, stay safe, be kind to yourselves and keep on smiling.

Jimbo165

3 Likes

@Jimbo165 Sir John Harvey-Jones got it back in the 80’s, the NHS needs to be a 7 day a week operation run for the end users, not the medical fraternity and some of their need to be on a golf course or in private practice.
Oh you have a claw on your truck, so just give others an idea :wink: