First dose reaction after infusion

Hi @ELGall1996, I’m sorry you had such a difficult first infusion. That must have been really frightening to experience, but I’m glad that you’re feeling better now.

I’ve had a look around the forum for some previous topics related to starting Obinutuzumab, such as this one and this one (you can also look for simliar by using the ‘Related’ feature at the bottom of the thread). It seems like a few people have experienced reactions and had to have some pre-treatment such as antihistamines and steroids, so please do talk so they can plan how to manage your next treatment.

We do have some general information about obinutuzumab as a treatment option for Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (CLL) and some side effect advice here:

Our Support Services team is also there if you need someone to talk to. You can call them on 0808 2080 888 or email support@bloodcancer.org.uk.

Take care, and please do keep us posted on how you get on.

Ceri - Blood Cancer UK Support Services

2 Likes