Hydroxycarbomide

Uncle Roy

I have only just seen your message, I tend to look at the forum on the phone and it is easy to miss things. I should use the computer more.

I just wanted to say I used efudix (?) On two actinic keratoses last year and also had a skin cancer on my head removed surgically. The surgeon said I should get checked regularly. But my GP said the NHS is only a basic service and can’t do everything!

Jumbo4

1 Like

Hi @jumbo4 and @UncleRoy I have used efudix on all sorts of growths on my face and head over the years + other potions, freezing etc.
In 2016 I had a major op on the top of my head to remove growths and a skin graft from my thigh.
At the end of October I had another op on the top of my head to remove scar tissues, more biopsies which ended up being malignant.
The area has failed to heal, although it is a lot better and I am seeing the GP nurse to have it dressed in different ways. It was daily, now it is 2 or 3 times a week. Each time they pull off the plaster a rectangle of hair comes off with it, believe me I can ill afford to loose hair. I sport the Friar Tuck look now !!!