IgG lambda and FIT test results

Hi @Eve64. I think ‘surreal’ is the word that that reminded me of sitting in the office listening to the diagnosis and then driving home to tell everybody else.
Having a procedure tomorrow must be difficult as well.
I’ll be thinking of you tomorrow. I hope it all goes ok and when you feel ready, please let us know how you are. Remember, we are all here for you!
Sending lots of love X

1 Like

Hi @Eve64
Hope your procedure went ok. They are not the most pleasant of procedures. Now try to keep yourself from worrying ( easily said) we know that wait for results can be hard.
Try to make time for yourself and to do things that you find enjoyable and relaxing to take your mind away from it. Physical activity is a great stress reliever.
Don’t forget there is always the help line if you want to talk to someone:

You can call free on (tel:0808 2080 888) to speak to a member of trained blood cancer support team in confidence. The phone lines are open:

• Monday: 10am–7pm
  • Tuesday to Friday: 10am–4pm
  • Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays: 10am–1pm

Do let us know how you get on.

1 Like

Hi @Eve64 I just wondered how you are now?
Look after yourself

1 Like

Morning Erica

I’m ok thank you still trying to get answers I’m due a blood test next week for the Mgus and awaiting to have another procedure date for bowel as they found something on the one two weeks ago it’s marked as urgent and to be within the next week or two . I can honestly say 2023 is not starting off well I had to put one of my dogs down due to cancer yesterday which broke my heart , but onwards and upwards . How are you ? I hope your doing ok and thank you for asking about me I really appreciate your kindness x

3 Likes

Oh @Eve64 I am so sorry that you had to have one of your dogs down due to cancer, I cannot imagine how you a feeling today, such a void.
I am doing OK thanks, just suffering from fatigue.
Please do keep updating us and be very kind to yourself

2 Likes