MDS & MPN overlap

I think that I over indulged at Christmas as I am having stomach problems, or is it a side effect of the Hydroxycarbamide? I am blessed with my family support. Although my two daughters live a three hour drive away, they visit me often and I stay with them at times.

1 Like

Over indulgence has happened in this house to. Has your medication caused stomach issues before?
It’s lovely that you have a close relationship with your daughters. I appreciate family support so much. I know some are not as fortunate.
I hope that tummy feels better soon. If not it may be worth mentioning it to your team?
Sending new year wishes your way X

1 Like

Yes @JC000 I think those first few weeks of raw shock are horrible and surreal at the same time
Those maternal feelings, the distance away, the festive season, the non activity during the festive season and that your son is snowed in can be accumulative too.
Please keep posting how you are all doing.

Yes, Erica. We think as we get into old age that we’ve survived most challenges, including our own cancer diagnosis and all sorts of loss and fears. But this experience is my own nightmare come true. Still, onwards and upwards. I will find the strength and perspective for whatever my son and his beautiful family needs. Once again I have to thank all of you… this forum is so helpful. :pray:t2::yellow_heart:

2 Likes