Shielding Update - How is everybody doing?

Hi Nichola

Letters have been sent extending sheilding until 31st March. X

1 Like

Thanks @Mand. I received an email x

1 Like

Hi all, how is everyone doing since receiving the updated guidance that shielding may end on the 31st March? We updated our webpages recently which you can find here if it might be helpful - Looking after yourself - shielding.
Shielding and stopping shielding.
Are people finding that their workplaces are being supportive and open to conversations around extending furlough etc? Or is anyone feeling pressured to go back to work? Feel free to share your thoughts and what’s happening with you.

1 Like

Thanks @Alice_BloodCancerUK for this updated information that shielding will be ending on the 31 March.
I don’t want to sound pessimistic but that is just in time for Easter, I just hope the bank holiday break will not cause another spike or are we hoping that enough of the population might be vaccinated in time to gain some immunity by then !!

1 Like

Hi @Alice_BloodCancerUK . Thanks for the updated info. I haven’t had the conversation yet my I am hoping I won’t have to return until I have my second vaccination at least. However, if the governments saying its ok I don’t know where I’ll stand with that?

1 Like