3 yrs of blood cancer

I have a friend who has no parents and her uncle and aunt don’t even give her single penny for her fever and other health problems,she is suffering from blood cancer for almost 3 yrs.
What should I do for her? I’m doing my Graduation currently(means still student).

1 Like

Hi @Sharmaji . As someone who has blood cancer what i would want from my friends is to be there for me To ask how I am and to listen to me whatever my mood. To take time to spend it with my over a cup of tea. Hope that helps.

1 Like

Hi @Sharmaji a great big welcome, your post shows how caring you are.
Perhaps all you can do is be there for your friend and ask her the question of what help she might like from you.
Everyone is a unique individual and might like different things or perhaps your friendship is enough.
Perhaps you might tell her about the Blood Cancer UK website, support line and this forum. They are there for both of you
Please also look after yourself and your studies.
Take care of yourselves.

1 Like

You’re doing the right thing @Sharmaji . In my circumstances I just want my friends to have a pint with me when I’m allowed to drink or a coffee when not. Just a bit of the ordinary and everyday goes a long way and for more intense stuff there’s forums like this.

1 Like

Dear @Sharmaji, we are so sorry to hear about your friend. As the other Forum members have said the fact that you care is so important and I am sure she values your friendship. If you or your friend need any support please do contact us Blood cancer information and support by phone and email | Blood Cancer UK. Take Care Gemma

1 Like