Anyone else filled with dread at the thought of Monday's announcements?

Thanks Franco,
There are stories I’ve read in the past on this forum which are far worse than mine.
Reading some of those made me feel very fortunate.
This Covid situation is really frightening, I’m pretty sure it’s going to get worse, I took my car for MOT and service today because i think a country wide lockdown is on the way.
Best wishes
Anthony

1 Like

Hi @Blackhat, I don’t think it is morbid at all arranging your funeral. I arranged my funeral and after party music immediately I was diagnosed. As you can imagine it will be a music fest !!! Everything from a Whiter shade of pale - to Queen (after Freddy knew his diagnosis) and a mixture in between including 3 times a Lady !!!.
You daughter certainly has had a lot to contend with. I remember you saying that your she could no longer do your shopping because of the children’s needs, so how are you coping for shopping now?

Hi Erica,
Sainsburys online now, I always forget something though. Can’t just nip down to local shop now.
I was thinking about music for my funeral.
I don’t know if you have ever seen of a New Orleans style funeral, have a look on YouTube if you haven’t.
That’s the sort of jazz I love.
I’ll have to make sure my daughter has Spotify on her iPad there are loads on there.
Anthony

1 Like

Yes, Sainsburys on line does me too.
Oh, a New Orleans Jazz funeral sounds wonderful to me with the the costumes and, of course, hats.
That jazz would be absolutely perfect music.
Still no government guidance to shielders, but perhaps we all know what we need to do and are doing it.
I was given a 2021 diary today so you will be glad to know there is going to be a next year.

Last one I had was 2016🤡

1 Like

Hi all,
Another lockdown forecast,
About time too!!
Nero fiddled whilst Rome burned.
Boris dithering whilst people are dying!!
We are being lead into the abyss by a bumbling public school egotistical idiot who is more concerned about his popularity and political future than the welfare of the population.
The cabinet are all well shielded by their wealth, and gorge themselves on subsidised food and drink in the House of Commons and Lords at our expense.
Sacrifices have to be made for sure in this crisis, not by them though.
There is talk about saving Christmas :christmas_tree:
Saving lives takes precedence over that or plenty of the population will won’t be around to celebrate another Christmas!!

Anthony

1 Like

Hi @Blackhat, I cannot get the image of Boris in a toga out of my mind, your post says it all, stay safe.

Thanks Erica,
I think a clowns costume for him would be more appropriate

Anthony

1 Like

Spitting Image got him exactly right :laughing:

1 Like