Blood Cancer and Dental Work

I agree - I think you’ve definitely had enough drama. It must’ve been a really difficult and challenging time for you and your family.
I think two days is perfect. It still gives you lots of time to do what you enjoy whilst getting a change of scenery and enjoying some interaction with others!
Please let us know how you get on! Good luck and take care!

2 Likes

Oh @sajdee, how tragic to loose your brother just before the first lockdown, then being furloughed and redundancy.
Then your eldest son flying out to America to study for a year or two, let us know how he gets on.
I expect you have had so many emotions in the last 18mths.
Working for a local car dealership sounds great and two days a week sounds as if it will work well for you.
I really look forward to hearing all about it.
Look after yourself, returning to work can be quite draining.

2 Likes

Thank you so much Erica & Nichola75. I will let you know how I get on, how I feel and how our son is getting on with his studies. There seems to be a real shift with everything atm which I’m hoping can only be a good thing!
You all take care and speak soon.

Sara x

2 Likes

Yes I have had root canal treatment. As it was some weeks after my zometa my team said it was ok. Apart from jaw ache having to lay there for an endless time Dentist was happy with result although may have to be crowned in future. Hope to be back to my Zometa infusions in a couple of weeks. Thank you for asking

1 Like

I’m doing well at the moment. Bloods every 8 weeks with Zometa infusion. Try to keep positive. Lucky to have all my family within 15 minutes of where I live. Best wishes to you and take care x

2 Likes

@Olliet great to hear that you have had your root canal treatment and that you hope to be back on your Zometa infusions soon.
It does make you grateful to have your family so close doesn’t it.
Take lots of special care of yourself and please keep posting.

1 Like

It’s so great that you have your family close by. It really does make a difference doesn’t it! X

2 Likes