Diagnosis

Diagnosed with Essential thrombocythemia (ET) march 2020 and have been on 500mg Hydroxecarbamide and 75mg Asprin daily ever since.
Recently had chest pain and have been diagnosed with non-hodkin lymphoma after they discovered enlarged lymph nodes a enlarged Spleen and a heart murmur.
I have had every type of scan ie ctt,pet,mri and now waiting for a heavely seduced scan of my liver because they found some abnormalities and another colonscopy.
I am also in the process of having both my cataracts done.
Kevin Metson

2 Likes

Wow @KevinM, you have a lot going on, but it sounds as if your medical team are being thorough.
I find the not knowing and waiting is horrible
If you do need help perhaps do ask and receive help.
I have found my appointments come in batches and appointments really wipe me out emotionally, physically, psychologically and practically.
Perhaps it is a time to be extra kind and really look after yourself, but please do keep posting

1 Like

Thankyou for your kind words and as you can see there is a lot going on and i am very pleased with my Doctors and Consultants as these has all happened in the last two months.

2 Likes

On top of my Essential thrombocythemia (ET) and non-hodkin lymphoma i have also know been diagnosed with primary sclerosing cholangitis which is a progressive incurable liver disease

1 Like

Gosh @KevinM you do have a lot on your plate.
How are you doing now?
Really be kind to yourself