End of remission?

Hi @Franko , any news yet on the blood results ??
:hugs:

1 Like

Hi @Lyn99 thanks for asking. The Blood test results came back on Tuesday. I looked them up on my online record and if I’m reading them correctly then there’s no sign of the Myeloma coming back yet. But still to get an explanation for what I’m experiencing. I’ve got a telephone consultation with my GP this afternoon to discuss where we go next.

3 Likes

Let us know what your GP advises :blush:

3 Likes

Please let us know how you get on but it sounds really promising x

3 Likes

@Franko , please do let us know what your GP says.
Look after yourself.

2 Likes

Does anyone else find that their GP is not well informed about CLL? I’ve given up with mine.

1 Like

Yes, @Lally I believe blood cancer is a very small part of the medical training and some GP’s don’t see a blood cancer patient very often in their career.
When I was diagnosed a nurse told me at my GP practice at the time that they had had another blood cancer patient a few years back but they died, I will never forget the impact those words had on me!!!

1 Like

Yes - I think it’s hard for GPs at times. Mine doesn’t know a huge amount but always finds out and is very supportive. It’s hard if they are not like that X

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say I’d given up with mine; I just don’t expect anything from him :wink:

3 Likes