I have ET

Oh @Bella10 you know if you had not gone so prepared with your evidence that you would have been asked for it !!! That’s life.
Great news that you have had your 5th jab.
I hope you sleep better tonight.
Look after yourself

Thanks Tanya, will definitely ask on my next phonecall. Im still suffering with painful legs also the soles of my feet, even when lying in bed. I had my 5th covid jab on tuesday 31st may thats one good thing. My birthday coming up i hope that cheers me up. Thanks everyone for listening. Xx

1 Like

Sorry about your swollen ankles and feet
I do suffer with the swollen ankles but it has helped me by walking
Also had the sore feet a few times it was tiny blisters I did see my dr and she thought it was the Hydroxycarbamide but luckily only had that a couple times during the years I’ve been on it

1 Like

Oh @Ruthiebabe1 I hope you have a brilliant birthday, really push the boat out and spoil yourself

1 Like

Hi @Ruthiebabe1, may I ask how you’re doing? Have you been able to see or speak to anybody about your legs at all? If you’d like to talk things through you’d be welcome to get in touch with our Support Team ( Blood cancer information and support by phone and email | Blood Cancer UK. Best wishes, Tanya.

2 Likes

Im on my way now to see the consultant now 20/6 22 will let you know how i get on. X

2 Likes