Lymphoma Spread to Liver and Bone

Hello Guys, I’ve recently been diagnosed with above, and wondered if there was anyone who was or has been in a similar situation ?

1 Like

Hi @DaveDK, I am so glad that you have found us. I have not been in a similar situation but I am wondering how you are feeling and doing.
I remember being in such shock and fear when I was diagnosed and thought I was the only person in my position in the world, this was 17 yrs ago.
How could I explain to others what I did not understand myself?
There were so many fears, questions, thoughts and feelings whizzing around in my head and I felt in a weird bubble with the world going on around me. Luckily this was not in Covid times which must make things so much more difficult for you.
The waiting and not knowing is the worst.
I learnt quickly to write down my fears, questions, thoughts, feelings, symptoms and practicalities to take to medical appointments and to ask for clarification if I did not understand something, people seemed to be talking a different medical lingo.
We are here to support each other and if you would like to talk you can contact the Support Services Team on 0808 2080 888 (10am-7pm Monday-Friday, and 10am-1pm Saturday and Sunday) or via email at support@bloodcancer.org.uk.
Please let us know how you get an and I look forward to hearing more about you.

Hi @DaveDK and welcome to the group. I also have lymphoma but am currently on watch and wait. This is such a useful forum to share and hear about other people’s experiences and I do hope somebody can help more than me. It’s a hard to receive a diagnosis at any time but through lockdown, I can imagine, it must be extra challenging. How are you managing at the moment.

1 Like