Me & my diagnoses

Evening Nichola ,
Had a good week , went to my 3 mthly appointment yesterday , got on ok , so next appointment 3 mths time ,
Today I was at the Beatson to get my 1st haircut , my hair has went from poker straight to every part of it is wavy :sweat_smile::sob::sob:
I picked up my eldest Andrew for the weekend Gary didn’t want to come , tomorrow we’re going to Largs for an Ice cream , then a run in the car , back home to chill , Sunday going to see Batman , not sure if it’s by myself or Gary will come with me ,
Next week another busy week starting off with a zoom meeting then afternoon Tai chi… chill now with Andrew watching Star Trek… hope you have a lovely weekend also Xxx

1 Like

That sounds busy but lots of nice relaxing things on the cards to! Husband said Batman was good but very very long - 3 hours so be prepared with snacks. Have a lovely weekend x

1 Like

Morning Nichola ,
Both me and Andrew had a fab sleep , breakfast out the way , showers next , Waiting on a call see if Gary wants to join us today , called the home last night and said to the staff , he can still enjoy the weekend , but if he’s coming he’ll be staying the night then going to Batman , cause I’m not spending a lovely weekend running back and forth , but hay-ho that’s kids for you , you and the family have a lovely weekend also Xx

1 Like

I feel like I’m forever a taxi service at the moment! Whatever you do enjoy x

1 Like

Oh @Jay I love reading your posts.
Great news about your 3 mthly appointment.
Oh wavy hair, what a change for you.
How did your 1st haircut go???
Enjoy your time with Andrew.
Enjoy Batman with or without Gary, it is good to know he feels settled where he is and that is boys for you, that is just how mine was as well.
Have a great week

1 Like

Evening Pat , not been on for a while , my mind’s been elsewhere or been doing things to make my day busy , I’ve started a computer class as I don’t know how to use my laptop , getting there slowly but at least I’m doing it , you talked about the fighting going on in the Ukraine , all those families torn apart , I wish war could come to an end , I don’t see any point in it and the devastation it leaves behind , certainly hits home , I went and picked my boys up for the Easter weekend they go back on Monday… hope you have a fab Easter weekend Xx
Uploading: IMG20220410164337.jpg…
Uploading: IMG20220319165637.jpg…

2 Likes

Hello Jay thanks for getting in touch and it was good to hear from you. You sound as if you are doing really well and persevere with the technology, it’s hard but worth it in the end. The weather is so hot here in Bournemouth and it is an effort to do very much, hopefully it will rain soon to freshen things up. Take care Jay and sending you warmest wishes, Pat x

2 Likes