Non-standard Symptoms

Hello.
I have read on Andrew Schorr’s Patient Power blog that for CLL patients, the lack of immune response may be a ‘good thing’ in that damage caused by a normal response is avoided. If this were true it makes me wonder whether symptoms would be experienced differently. I have been now feeling under the weather for weeks but without fever or cough.

1 Like

hi @gboscherini How are you? thank you so much for your message. I thought it worth sharing with you our booklet on chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (CLL): https://media.bloodcancer.org.uk/documents/Chronic-lymphocytic-leukaemia-CLL-Blood-Cancer-UK-info-booklet.pdf On pages 23-24, it talks through the symptoms people are likely to be experience, such as; extreme tiredness and night sweats. As you say, @gboscherini, CLL does have an impact on the immune system so we do really encourage people to take care, there is further information about this in the booklet on page 14. I hope this is helpful to you? You mentioned you had been feeling under the weather, I’m so sorry to hear this. How are you now @gboscherini?

1 Like

Hi thanks for starting this post, I am sure you are not the one with such queries. I have no medical knowledge so perhaps that question is best for someone in your medical team. I also have CLL and I am completely isolating in our flat, my thinking is better safe than sorry. Please let us know how you get on and take care of yourself.