Good evening all.
I’m just airing a couple of thoughts with my husband and he suggested airing them on here as you always offer valuable responses.
It’s coming up to my four monthly check up. Last year we (myself and the consultant) decided that I would not have any more scans. The reasoning behind this was it may show progression but I still may not require treatment so wasn’t worth knowing or not? The consultant said that if my follicular lymphoma progressed it would show in symptoms. I thought I’d give this a go.
I’ve been ok for a year. However, my anxiety has peaked. I really want to request a scan. Are you able to request scans? Can the doctor refuse? Do they have to take into account your emotional and psychological well-being?
Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated x