Survey: The impact of coronavirus on people affected by blood cancer

Good afternoon everyone!
It’s Su here :smiley: How are we all? So lovely to speak with some of you over the forum today.

We are aware that COVID-19 is having such a huge impact on people affected by blood cancer. The responses to our survey we’ve received so far have been extremely helpful, so a massive thank you for that!

We are really keen though, to monitor how the situation is evolving. If you haven’t already, we would really appreciate it if you could complete this five minute survey below. It will really help us to help you- which is the most important thing.

Just click on the link, and away you go :slight_smile: any questions, please let us know!

Thank you so much from the Blood Cancer UK support team :hearts:

1 Like

Su, a very good survey thanks to all at Blood Cancer UK.

thank you so much @Erica we really appreciate people taking the time to complete the survey and we will continue to work hard to support you all the best we can and more :+1:

2 Likes

I have done this with the added perspective of someone who had an unplanned emergency operation!

2 Likes

Thank you @Pisces56, what a incredibly valuable perspective. I really hope you’re doing OK. It’s lovely to see you back on here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lovely to see you again too. I hope the family are well

2 Likes

@Pisces56 thank you so much for this! :smiley: and yes, it’s so lovely to have @Alice_BloodCancerUK with us! take care and keep safe :+1:

1 Like