Blood cancer treatment question

Hi
I hope you answer my question.
If there was a treatment for blood cancers, would the world allow it to be spread?

1 Like

Hello @ancient, a warm welcome to the forum. May I ask a bit more about your question, so that I can try to answer it as best as I can? Are you looking for information around treatment for blood cancer and also, information around how this sort of medical knowledge is shared between countries and across the world?

1 Like

yes you can say that

1 Like

Hi @ancient, welcome to our community forum. I cannot tell you about blood cancer treatments, but I believe different countries might vary slightly in their treatment plans. The Blood Cancer UK website might be a good starting point for you, but as it says it is UK.
Do you have a blood cancer and what country do you live in? Take care.

Thank you @ancient for getting back in touch, I hope you’re doing okay? As Erica touches on, it’s worth highlighting that different countries get treatments authorised by different bodies. So, for example, a drug/vaccine might be authorised by the FDA in America, but not by NICE in the UK and vice versa- just to give you one example. So this is where the differences can come in with regards to treatment plans between different countries. Ancient, Please do feel free to get in touch with our support line if you would like to talk anything through further: https://bloodcancer.org.uk/support-for-you/talk-blood-cancer/ we’re always just a phone call or email away. Thank you so much again for reaching out.

1 Like