Dealing and living

I found out last year I have Waldenstrom’s Macroglobulinemia and marginal zone lymphoma. My treatment is holistic. And none of this is fun. No friends no family. Just living. Anyone else treat bone pain holistically?

4 Likes

Hi @Willow7 a great big welcome and you are no longer alone you are now part of our forum family.
You say you were diagnosed last year and that is a long time to be on your own with your diagnosis.
There is a lot of very helpful information on the Blood Cancer UK website.
Waldenström macroglobulinaemia (WM) - what is it, symptoms and treatment | Blood Cancer UK
and the Blood Cancer UK support line is there for you on 0808 2080 888
You say your treatment is holistic can you please explain more for me.
The main thing is self care and being kind to yourself.
I look forward to hearing more about you, please do keep posting

3 Likes

I would be interested in your holistic approach

2 Likes

Currently I am eating vegan organic and healthy. I use THC/cbd rso tincture to handle my bone pain and confusion.

2 Likes

Hi @Willow7 thanks everso for explaining your approach, what has your medical team said about it?
As you realise we would have to advise people to discuss anything they were considering doing or taking with their medical team as they know their patients full medical history.
It is great to hear from you and I look forward to hearing more about you so please do keep posting and telling us how you are doing. Be very kind to yourself

1 Like