Did you know…we also support people who might be considering clinical trials in the future?

The Clinical Trials Support Service has recently sent out its first newsletter to people with blood cancer who don’t currently need a trial, but may want to explore this option in the future.

It’s a way of keeping in touch with the Clinical Trials team, but also finding out things like latest blood cancer specific news, interesting research studies or clinical trials and support resources for people living with blood cancer.

We’d be interested to know what you think.

If you would like to sign up for future editions, please complete the form here → Blood Cancer UK clinical trial referral

5 Likes

I have used this service to see if I was eligible for Evusheld trial unfortunately I wasn’t but Rachel was fantastic at explaining why and has kept in touch since
It’s an easy to use Service and to register

3 Likes

Thank you for your feedback, we are really glad to hear you found our trials support service useful. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at any time.

2 Likes

Hi @Elizabeth_BloodCancerUK
I didnt know about this service until reading your post. I joined the Oxplored study last September.

Best wishes
Helen

4 Likes

Hi @helenfwallace

Thank you for posting, and great to hear you’ve joined the Oxplored study.

If you’d like to read more about the Clinical Trials Support Service (CTSS for short) please do have a look at our webpage - How our Clinical Trials Support Service can help you - and get in touch if you’d like any more information or support.

Best wishes,

Elizabeth

1 Like