Improving our Online Community - Mobile Users

We’re doing some further work on this online community to hopefully make it as easy to use as possible, but this time we’re focusing on the user experience of the online community on mobile.
If you use the online community on your mobile and you have any feedback, big or small, please do let us know! Feel free to add below :point_down:
or email me at arandall@bloodcancer.org.uk

Thank you!!

2 Likes

Hi Alice.
I use my mobile a lot and manage to navigate it really well. However, during the last few weeks the box I type in seems to have changed and when I get down so far I can’t see what I have written or scroll down if I need to edit. I have to save and then go in to it again. Quite frustrating because I can’t see if I’ve made a mistake until I save. Not sure if this makes sense.
This may be my phone but though it was worth mentioning. Apart from that I don’t have an issue with anything else :blush:

2 Likes

Hi @Alice_BloodCancerUK I tried using my mobile last night and quite easy, even for me.
However as @Nichola75 says the box I was typing into was very small and difficult to re-read the post I am responding to so I can cover all the points in it.
Thanks for asking for our feedback I really appreciate it.
Look after yourself

2 Likes

Totally agree. I have the same problem

3 Likes

Thank you! This is really useful, we will look into fixing this asap.

3 Likes

I’m a mobile user and I have now got the hang of the forum
The only issue for me is apart from typing this message the forum moves around from left to right as if I’m going to swipe right/left as your scrolling
It’s as of the page doesn’t fit
Will try to get a screen shot

3 Likes