Complete our short task to help us organise the blood cancer information and support content on our website

Can you spare 10 minutes to participate in an online task that will aid us in organising the information and support services we provide on the Blood Cancer UK website? Your feedback will help us ensure that our blood cancer information and support services are easily accessible. Simply follow this link: bit.ly/bcukcardsort , and by taking part, you will contribute to making our website as user-friendly as possible. Thank you!

2 Likes

When clicking on the link, a warning page comes up, saying the connection is not private, and that’s it, @TanyaBloodCancerUK. Happy to fill in at some point though.

2 Likes

I tried but link is not clickable. When I clicking on the link getting warning page. How to do.?

Hi @Stevebravo I will copy your post to @TanyaBloodCancerUK for you, but I have just clicked on the link and got into the task.
I hope it gets sorted for you.

Afternoon, all, thanks for bringing this to our attention and please accept my apologies for my delayed response. For those having any issues with this link, may I ask what device you’re using? We seem to be able to open the link on a desktop - please let us know if you’re using another device, perhaps this might be the issue?

Thank you so much for your patience and for trying to fill this out.

Best wishes,
Tanya.

1 Like