Interferon (ET)

Hi Erica and all… i havent been on for a while havent had a good year :relieved: my Treatment has been changed …still on interferon. But also agalaide and thankfully platelets are better i am so tired all the time but greatfull there’s finally a change…i hope everyone is doing okey … my son and grandson are taking me to the golf tomorrow 9 hole :grinning: i dont know how long i will last …but i will have a good try …Smiddy :+1:

2 Likes

Oh, great to hear from you again @SMIDDY sorry to hear that you have been struggling with tiredness (perhaps fatigue).
Oh enjoy the golf with your son and grandson tomorrow, family time is priceless
Please do keep posting how you are doing and really look after yourself.

3 Likes

Hi @SMIDDY. Great to hear from you and to get an update. I hope this year starts to get a little better da by day. Enjoy golf tomorrow - the weather isn’t looking too bad :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you …i am never sure if i am posting properly… well i went to the golf and managed 6 holes so going for 9 next time …thanks again everyone i hope you are all.well :+1::+1:Smiddy…

2 Likes

Oh @SMIDDY never worry about posting properly.
The important thing is that you always post.
It sounds to me if you did rather well on the golf course and I noted you used the words ‘next time’ so you must have enjoyed yourself.
I find fresh air and being with family is so, so good for me.
Please keep updating us.
Be very kind to yourself

2 Likes