All looking good

Had my latest 3 monthly telephone chat with my consultant yesterday.
She is very pleased with me, says my Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (CLL) is behaving and my blood numbers are still stable and within a smidgen of normal ranges.
Last week I also gave blood for a full antibody test. I was optimistic after a positive result from the National Office of Statistics survey test. However, it was completely negative. We did wonder if the NOS had mixed our samples up (Tony’s was negative). I asked about partial remission after reading a post on HealthUnlocked. Dr Munro said that because my Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (CLL) was stable then I could also say that it was in partial remission. The Acalabrutinib is clearly doing it’s job, I feel really well and can live an almost normal life.
Dr Munro will speak to me again in April.
Stay warm and well everyone, God bless.

5 Likes

Morning @Kitchengardener2
That’s fantastic news. What a great way to start a new year. I hope that you have something wonderful planned to celebrate.
It’s good to hear when a member of the forum family hears something positive it’s gives us all an opportunity to celebrate.
All the very best to you .

1 Like

Yes we have a trip to Tenerife planned in a few weeks. Looking forward to some warmth.

2 Likes

Great news @Kitchengardener2, what a relief.
Yes, really celebrate and Tenerife sounds a great way to do it.
Look after yourself and please keep posting

2 Likes

Good Morning @Kitchengardener2,

That’s really pleasing news. You must be delighted and relieved.

Have a great trip to Tenerife and enjoy the sunshine and most of, keep taking care of yourself.

Nick

3 Likes

Thanks for updating

Nice to read good news

All the best…Lee

2 Likes

Excellent news! So pleased for you and your family

1 Like