Changes to my drop down list

Anyone else have this on drop down

1 Like

Hi @2DB, my dropdown will be slightly different to yours as Iā€™m staff, but the menus have changed a bit due to a recent update. Hope that helps to clear things up or did you have any particular questions about it? Please do let us know if so!

1 Like

Thinking about it
I thought there was a glitch in the system and that I somehow had part of a drop down and it hadnā€™t corrected itself hence the levels 0-2

I was used to clicking the three lines and going straight to the forums

2 Likes

Hi@2DB,yes thank you for raising it I was wondering why the change its a bit hit n miss and a bit of a faff compared to how easy it was before,@TanyaBloodCancerUK,does anyone else notice a difference are you ok with it @2DB

3 Likes

Hi @2DB @TanyaBloodCancerUK @Bannanacake, the change coincided with my laptop updating and I was not sure if it was that or Blood Cancer UK.!!!
I should have thought about it and realised it was Blood Cancer UK because the wording had changed???
Thanks for raising it @2DB

2 Likes

Iā€™m getting to grips with it now

I didnā€™t think there had been any posting last week as no notifications until I found how to get to forums and saw all the new posts :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Oh dear@2DB im a bit hit n miss but im getting there,just having to retrain my brainšŸ˜having said that maybe Ive missed posts toošŸ¤”glad that you have got the hang of it

2 Likes