Down but not yet out

Much to my surprise I’m going to make another Christmas and wanted to send my best wishes to you all. I’m now very weak but am still able to function and am not In any pain, and intend to enjoy the festive season.
Alfie

2 Likes

Oh, Alfie, wow, you have made my day hearing from you, I cannot believe it. @Pisces56 and I often think and talk fondly of you and how you were such a brilliant contributor on this site and so supportive and caring of others. The most important thing is that you look after yourself and that you enjoy your festivities, but thanks so, so much for thinking and making the effort to make contact at this hectic time of year, it means such a lot to me. Lots of love, very special person xxxx

2 Likes

Great you have got to celebrate Christmas. Here’s hoping it is peaceful and you remain pain free. Xxxx

2 Likes

Hi Alfie, enjoy every minute!! It’s lovely to read your post. Sending extra special Christmas wishes. You take care xxx

2 Likes

Alfie, so pleased to hear that you have extra time with your family. Every day must be so precious. I echo everything my lovely friend, Erica, has written. With much love Louise xx

2 Likes

What a lovely surprise to see a message from you pop up Alfie! Wishing you a gentle and lovely Christmas with your family. Take lots of care xx

2 Likes