Erdheim-chester update

Finally a bit of good news. I have finally received my retirement date from the Fire Service. It wasn’t straightforward as yet again incompetence shone through. I have now got my MP involved. She has asked for an explanation of how badly everything has been handled.
I have finally reached the full dose of medication. A few side effects, but to be expected. Still fatigued and little energy, but I can already feel improvement in my brain. Less slurring and my balance is improved…just waiting for the body to catch up!!!..I still need full manual choke to get going in the morning ( the older ones will know what I )mean
20211115_221206
Thanks Gary

1 Like

Oh @Gary yes, finally some good news for you.
Your MP has worked wonders, but we know that it shouldn’t have come to that.
You have finally reached your full dose of medication too.
Unfortunately a few side effects are sometimes to be expected.
Oh, I remember the full manual choke so well, on one car it would not stay full throttle and I can remember having to turn the nob to get it to stay fully open.
Dare I say that I can remember the vicious starting handles too.
Please keep letting us know how you are doing, take lots of special care of yourself, fatigue can be ‘exhausting’

1 Like

Thanks @Erica . On my first car I had to use a clothes peg to keep it out until warmed up…
Similar to me now :sweat_smile: I remember the starting handles on cement mixers and dumpers…:flushed::confounded:…crazy if you got them stuck!

2 Likes

Oh @Gary the uses we had for clothes pegs, rubber bands, cigarette papers etc. but they worked !!!

1 Like