Potential of New Job

Hi there, I’ve not posted for a while but I thought I would let all my friends on here know that I have been offered, finally an Occupational Health Appointment to discuss if I am fit enough to return to my training to be a Detention Officer within my work. This would be my dream as I was training for this job before I developed GBS and then TLGL. As for the health, doing great at the moment. Having bloods done next week just for reference for the appointment. Dont envisage any problems as I constantly check the symptoms just to check if I need to phone my CNS. Im working at the Coronation tomorrow so looking forward to that. Was at Buckingham Palace yesterday and saw the King leave (managed to get a wee photo). Prince George (my late mum’s favourite) left later and waved to my wife. Anyhow , hope you all have a great Coronation weekend. Love you all. Joe xx

4 Likes

Hello @Jbeaver12
That’s great news - thank you for updating us. I do hope the appointment goes well and you can return to the training. I have everything crossed for you!
Hope all goes well with you this weekend at the Coronation - enjoy!!
Take care, Heidi.

1 Like

Hi @Jbeaver12 I am so glad that we have heard from you.
Good luck with your Occupational Health appointment, I know how much it means to you to be able to train for your dream job.
You say that your health is doing great to which is good news and I hope your bloods are stable
Enjoy the Coronation tomorrow, a once in a lifetime opportunity and it sounds as if you and your wife had a great day today too.
Please let us know how your Occupational Health appointment and blood tests go.
Look after yourself.

1 Like

It sounds like you have a lovely weekend planned.
Please keep us updated on your OH appointment. I have everything crossed for you :crossed_fingers:

1 Like