I have written to the press

I have had a letter published in the Daily Express today

11 Likes

Oh, @ilivesunshine I am impressed that you got your letter posted in a national paper.

1 Like

Well done you. I saw Stephen Pollard’s article in Times today making the same point.

1 Like

Hi @ilivesunshine , that’s a pretty big accomplishment to get this in the paper, well done x

1 Like

Well done
Have you heard back if Stephen Pollard is able to pass this through to Javid’s department … or [shock and awe] that you have heard back from Mr Javid.
On the assumption that this is a totally laughable hope, might you be able to send a copy through to him?
This really does need highlighting, so very well done.

1 Like

The Provent jab by AZ was being researched to Prevent Covid in people who have weakened immune systems and also those who could not have vaccine.
This government has blood on its hands. If they don’t want to pay for it because people like Johnson have no respect for life and only see money, then people should be allowed to try and pay for a jab.
We are losing 200 on average a day and nothing is said. We have lost thousands of people due to his negligent inaction at the start and he has continued in the same way. He left nothing in place where most country’s kept mask wearing.
I have not had vaccine as I am medication sensitive and have other heath concerns. I known people who can’t have vaccine and keep jabbing people with a vaccine that might not offer them enough protection is not right when there could be another option.

Keep fighting the good fight. The current situation is unsustainable.

1 Like