Multiple myeloma, tclistamab and transfusions

Hi all, I have had Myeloma for seven years. had Tclistamab injections in December. After five, in CR but wiped out IgG immune system. now on IVIG transfusions. Anyone else had the same treatment

4 Likes

Hi @Lucretia a great big welcome to our forum and I hope someone will be able to help you.
I have found often although we have different diagnosis we share similar fears ,thoughts, feelings and practicalities.
Please do keep posting as I Iook forward to hearing more about you.
Look after yourself

2 Likes

Hi Erica thank you so much for your message: I find the weather more depressing than the infections. I have been at home for a week with a bug I got last weekend when I read my gas meter. three people were away sick and I must have touched something! when I feel stronger, I will wear gloves! How are you? I would love to hear from you again :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Hi @Lucretia and a veg welcome to the forum. As @Erica said, you are never alone now you have your forum family :blush:
Iā€™m hoping others will be able to share their experiences with you from a diagnosis and treatment point of view but we are all here to support you through all those emotions that come with this journey.
Great to meet you! :blush:

2 Likes

Dear Nichola how kind of you to write thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes