Signs and Symptoms of Blood Cancer

This page of our website talks about the most common symptoms of blood cancer and what you can do if you’re worried -

You can also order our free blood cancer symptoms guide which is a pocket-sized reminder of these symptoms and provides space for you to record any that you might experience. If you need to get checked out, it also includes things to think about before your appointment and questions to ask your doctor.

1 Like

Hi Alice, this blood cancer symptoms guide is brilliant, thanks to Bloodwise for producing it.

I think I have few of the symptoms

1 Like

Hi @Shazpiglet a warm welcome to the forum. Have you spoken to your GP about the symptoms you’re experiencing? It’s so important that if you’re noticing anything unusual for you that you make your GP aware and talk to them about your concerns, so that they can investigate. I do hope you’re feeling okay, I imagine it’s a worrying time for you. How are you doing at the moment?

1 Like

Hi @Shazpiglet, a great big welcome to our community forum, Yes, we often have very similar symptoms, thoughts, feelings and practicalities no matter what our blood cancer is. That is why I find the forum works so well and is so supportive.
You can contact the wonderful Blood Cancer UK Support Services Team on 0808 2080 888 10am-7pm Monday-Friday and 10am to 1pm Saturday and Sunday or via email at support@bloodcancer.org.uk if you would like to talk to someone.
I look forward to hearing more about you and how you are doing.

It is isn’t it @Erica!

1 Like

Hi @Shazpiglet. How are you doing? Did you manage to contact your gp?

1 Like