Webinar: Exercise and Blood Cancer Thursday July 1st

Sorry for the late notice, this one is from Leukaemia Care - a topic close to my heart. The title mentions ‘leukaemia’ but I am sure it is relevant to people with all types of blood cancer, hence I substituted this in the title. (Plenty of webinars to choose from!)

Further Details

In this webinar we will discuss the benefits of activity and exercise to help manage life with a leukaemia diagnosis at any stage.

The expert panel will explore; the benefits of exercise, potential barriers, what to consider when exercising, safety, overcoming anxiety, how to get started and how to keep up the momentum.

The aim of this webinar is to empower you to be more able and confident to involve exercise in your daily routine to improve general health and wellbeing and quality of life when living with a leukaemia

We will be joined by:

• Fran Anderson, Senior Physiotherapist, Royal Hallamshire Hospital Haematology

Webinar details

Date: Thursday 1st July
Time: 3:30pm
Topic: Exercise and leukaemia
Host: Leukaemia Care

How do I join the webinar?

The webinar is being hosted on Zoom and Facebook, meaning you can choose a platform to suit you. Zoom is the best place to ask questions, but if you join via Facebook we will try and get all the questions sent over to our panel; however, please expect a delay.

Information on how to join via Zoom or Facebook is below.

Watch via Zoom

To join via Zoom, all you need to do is register your attendance before the webinar starts. You will then receive an email inviting you to join the webinar on the day.

Watch via Facebook

To join via Facebook, all you need is a Facebook account. Once logged in head to Leukaemia Care’s Facebook page at 3:30pm on 1st July and find the live video (it will be at the top of our feed).

Register your place via Zoom

Watch on Facebook on the day at 3:30pm

Please note, we will not be able to give individual medical advice. You will be directed to your own clinical team if we cannot answer your question in the webinar.

Due to the large amount of registrants, we cannot guarantee that everyone’s questions will be answered, but we will try and do our best in the time frame that we have.

If you have any issues registering via Zoom or issues on the day, please get in touch by emailing advocacy@leukaemiacare.org.uk.

See you there.
Charlotte

3 Likes

Hi @DavidAmbassador, thanks another good webinar.
There are so many good ones I could be a full time webinarer attendee.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this @DavidAmbassador!

1 Like

Missed this - can I see it on video?

1 Like