A week in the sun

Just home from a relaxing week on the costa del Luz in southern spain. The rest and relaxation has done me good. Yoga on the beach, walks in the forest, excellent food and a few cocktails and vino.

7 Likes

Oh thanks @ilivesunshine for the lovely photos, it sounds as if your break was just what you needed, and I am impressed with the Yoga.
When and where are you going next?
Look after yourselves

2 Likes

Sounds amazing!!! X

2 Likes

Iā€™m a bit envy, but happy for you!

3 Likes

Really glad you could afford the travel insurance :-).

2 Likes

We wanted to fit one more holiday in flying from Doncaster airport befor it closes next month but nothing we fancied. But we did find something flying from Humberside which is even closer for us. We have booked a cruise sailing around the med out of Majorca. It will be good to revisit those places we went to before lockdown. Some friends have just boiked to come with us do should be lots of fun.

2 Likes

We are with Nationwide. Very surprised how reasonable it is. The annual insurance is free with our flexpkis accound and we only paid a small supplement for medical conditions.

2 Likes

Firstly @ilivesunshine , that insurance sounds brilliant to me.
Your cruise, with fun friends, around the med out of Majorca sounds just what you need, good friends and fun friends, what more could you want.
Enjoy

2 Likes