Football Talk

Happy New year EVERYONE

1 Like

Sorry to hog the board again, but I could not resist.
I was just thinking Rooney & Lampard for the Liverpool job :joy::yum::joy::grin::joy::rofl:
@Wullysamba @Rammie18 @Erica

I’d question sanity, alcohol and drug testing on that popping into thought.

Though as an outsider… it would be hilarious but below zero chance it happening :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ha ha ha, pity really. Agent Wayne & Agent Frank​:joy::joy:
@Rammie18

1 Like

I would love to see it just for the fan meltdown :joy:

2 Likes

Well they sent Agent Raffa to Everton
@Wullysamba

I await the Kop candlelit vigil.

Xavi alonso would probably make the fans happy but I’d like to see a failure take charge. Make the league interesting

2 Likes

Yes Roy Hogeson may be available :joy:
@Wullysamba

Any opinions on Neil Warnock to Aberdeen?

It has brightened my morning as I thought Neil Lennon was going to darken the league again

Hes a character, but I don’t think the old firm stronghold will change. Obviously he didn’t want the Celtic job.
@Wullysamba

@Wullysamba any thoughts on The Old firm potentially mooving south and how European Qualification will be agreed?

I can’t see it happening unless there are some real changes with a European League opening a chance for a British league.
Even then, the English pyramid is stable enough and I don’t think anybody outside of Scotland wants to watch Scottish football. I struggle myself some weeks :joy:
What do you think? Any interest in an away day to Inverness ?

1 Like

I take your point, you need the competition desperately especially to be more consistent in Europe. Rangers or Celtic reserves would win that League. Aberdeen were the only team to brake the mould, a long time ago, who were managed by Alex Ferguson!

Btw well done Arsenal @Erica
Perhaps someone could put Liverpool’s mistakes to the Benny Hill tune​:joy::rofl::blush::wink::rofl::joy::grin::joy::rofl::joy::grin::joy::rofl:

Hard luck @Rammie18 your team deserved more

If there is ever a bogey team… united is ours!

Everton looking good as well. Seems to be a good time to be wearing blue