It’s Christmas time - How are you feeling about Christmas? Will it look different for you this year?

@judesadventures I really feel for you. I find Christmas hard most years but it sounds like you had a particularly difficult one. It’s ok to feel like that and to not pretend everything is fine. I hope there are happier times on the way for you.

2 Likes

Hello All,
Christmas 2020!
Hubby :santa:t2:&:mrs_claus:t2: I actually had a good day!

We received a very early video of my grandson opening his cake from Santa.

I made him this.
Then we FaceTimed our daughter :blonde_woman:t2:& put the iPad @ the bottom of the bed so she could see us, as she said if we’d been staying she’d have got up & come into our room to sit on the end of the bed, as she’d done when she lived at home. We had a good old chat.
We had a FaceTime with our son & grandson midday.
On 27th we drove to our son’s & watched our grandson open his gifts, through the window. Luca was so excited to see ‘Granny & Grumps’ he told us to ‘Come In’. We had to say we were poorly & had to stay outside.
That brightened it up.
We also opened our gifts with our daughter over the ether.
Then all 6 adults opened their Secret Santa gifts via FaceTime.
It made a bad situation better.
How about everyone else?

Oh by the way ‘Happy New Year’
Make sure you all keep safe.
Christine :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

That’s sounds like a really lovely day considering all off the restrictions! I’m glad you are ok and that you made the best of a difficult situation! Thank goodness for technology! X P.S that cake looks amazing, I bet it tasted even better!

1 Like

Wow @Corfu80, you really seem to have made what could have been a negative time into a positive time .
I love your photos, it really brings your posts to life, oh, that cake looks really good.
What about others Christmases?

1 Like