PCR tests

Robin has had his booster! He went to this other surgery as arranged and he said it was very straightforward; he’d taken all his haematology letters but they didn’t need to see anything. The vaccinator said they were doing about 100 per day in the run up to Christmas, but it’s now about 30 - mostly immuno-compromised getting their boosters.

1 Like

Hi @Ruth absolutely brilliant news for you both.
Look after yourselves and I think a celebration is in order.

1 Like

Whoop whoop - definitely something to celebrate x

2 Likes

Hi NHS England and NHS digital have bounced my e mail back to one another and they have just sent me the blank letter template which is hopeless as it isn’t linked to and NHS number - I just don’t think they understand the problem!

2 Likes

Just found this at Treatments for coronavirus (COVID-19) - NHS Digital

On 25 January 2022, it was identified that SNOMED code 92814006 Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (CLL)), disease (disorder) had been omitted from the code set for Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (CLL) within the cohorting rule.

The code had been accidentally excluded in the Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (CLL) cohort due to human error.

Rectification of this error was completed at midday on 29 January 2022. From this date, any patient with this code in their records will be contacted to discuss treatment options if they have a positive COVID-19 test. 27,371 potentially eligible patients have been identified as being impacted.

2 Likes

Just found this at Treatments for coronavirus (COVID-19) - NHS Digital

On 25 January 2022, it was identified that SNOMED code 92814006 Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (CLL))), disease (disorder) had been omitted from the code set for Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (CLL)) within the cohorting rule.

The code had been accidentally excluded in the Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (CLL)) cohort due to human error.

Rectification of this error was completed at midday on 29 January 2022. From this date, any patient with this code in their records will be contacted to discuss treatment options if they have a positive COVID-19 test. 27,371 potentially eligible patients have been identified as being impacted.

2 Likes