PPBL(persistent policlonal binucleated lymphocytes)

Hi! Does someone from here has this condition? PPBL? Txs

2 Likes

Hi @IoanaG I am so glad that you have found us, you are now part of our forum family.
I hope someone will be able to share their experiences with you of your diagnosis.
I have another blood cancer.
Please do not be put off by everyone having different blood cancers on here as in my experience many of us share similar anxieties, fears, thoughts, feelings, questions and practicalities.
If you would like to talk to someone the Blood Cancer UK support line is there for you on 0808 2080 888.
I look forward to hearing more about you and the main thing is to look after yourself

3 Likes

I see that are 4 replies. How can I read them?

1 Like

I will copy your question to @BloodCancerUK for you, it’s too technical for me?

Like @Erica responded welcome to the forum.
I too am unfamiliar with this type. There are so many different types it is a challenge to understand them all and some are much less common than others. I am one of your common as muck types :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I do hope that you find somebody within the forum community that can offer you shared experiences but we are all here for you regardless.

1 Like

Thank you for your message. This condition is kind if benign. It it caused by smoke and Young ladies can have this. After I quit smooking my lymphocytes went to normal count but I think there is still atipical. Thats why I want to know people with this condition, to see how it goes with others.I do not lieve in UK, I lieve in Belgium.

1 Like