T cell LGLL travel insurance

Just rang Staysure and they didnt want to know and hung up on me. Any with T cell Large granular lymphocytic leukaemia (LGLL) managed to arrange travel insurance?

3 Likes

Hi @Chris4 we heard the same thing at the end of last week, I will copy your post to Blood Cancer UK @BloodCancerUK-SupportTeam
Ii is not a nice feeling to have someone hang up on you.
I will copy a link for you, but do shop around
Holiday insurance - General chat - Blood Cancer UK Online Community Forum
Look after yourself

2 Likes

Hello
Sorry to hear you were treated so rudely by Staysure. I have a different type of blood cancer (Waldenström macroglobulinaemia (WM)), which is quite rare and have an annual travel policy with Avanti. You could try them. Take care

2 Likes

It’s very frustrating isn’t it.
The link @Erica has provided is really useful. I have used All Clear in the past who were very good. I’m really surprised about Stay Sure as have heard good things about them in the past and I know they are partnered with BCUK. May be worth giving the helpline a call to see if they can help?
Please keep us updated on how you get on :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you, that is useful

3 Likes

Thank you, will let you know how I get on

3 Likes

Thank you, will try them tomorrow

3 Likes

Thank you to everyone for replying

3 Likes

I have a different type of blood cancer but have used Insurance With for my travel insurance . Might be worth giving them a try.

3 Likes

Thank you for replying. Ive been in touch with With and they are going to get back to me

3 Likes