A poem for those like me feeling weary today

Hi @Firefly. It’s great to get an update and even greater that your levels have decreased! I’d be like you - wouldn’t believe it until I saw it. It’s great to hear things like this on the forum to and it will really help others.
I have a feeling I’ll be discharged back to the GP soon, frightens the life out of me but I understand why!
I’m ok - busy with work but keeping a good balance.
I’m always better when the sun is shining and am looking forward to the light mornings - I leave early and hate going out in the dark
You take good care of yourself😊

2 Likes

Hi @Firefly and @Nichola75 I was discharged back to my GP and I was surprised at the strength of my feelings of anger, sadness, abandonment, discarded etc. etc.
I dare not tell anyone, I felt that I would also be chucked off the forum for being a fraud.
But I now have my regular check ups with my GP which is actually far more convenient and if there is something amiss they will fast track me back to my consultant.
However I still get the feelings of stress and anxiety before, during and appointments
Look after yourselves

2 Likes

That’s good to hear @Erica. It seems we all experience the same kind of feelings doesn’t it x

2 Likes