Anyone Vaccine Record incorrect?

Hi all

Not sure if anyone else is in the same boat…

My vaccine was sorted out by my clinical nurse who booked it through the hospital. I had someone from the hospital contact me to arrange me jab and where to go etc. I’ve been double jabbed since April 19th… but my records show I’ve not been vaccinated I contacted 119 and they said speak to GP, GP said speak to hospital, and hospital say they just booked it…

For peace of mind I know I have been jabbed (even wrote an article about it) and I have my card (now laminated) but it still doesn’t give me peace of mind that my records show I’ve not had it… I’m constantly getting texts to get jabbed still… It’s annoying me… especially with proof of being double jabbed is by showing it on the app… and things potentially opening up next month…

Any advice or can anyone empathise???

Thanks

3 Likes

Hi @Rammie18, I haven’t heard of this happening before and I am sure this is very worrying, stressful and fatiguing just when you could do without the hassle and anxiety.
At least you have your (now laminated) card.
Perhaps the PALS department at the hospital would be able to assist you.
I hope others can help you more.
Take care of yourself.

2 Likes

I think you should definitely contact your gp - send a pic of your card so that they can add it to your records. Why is nothing ever easy! :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

@Erica

Thank you… think I just needed some to tell me what to do or try next

3 Likes

@Nichola75

Thank you… another great idea

3 Likes

Mine is wrong/missing too - and I keep getting reminders.
I have 2nd jab logged on Gp record but not first. I’m at Chemo at local hospital today - they were (a) who got me the vaccinations and (b) was also where I had vaccinations (although in different part of hospital) so I’ll see if they can help xx

2 Likes

Hi @ChrisCKW. What does your GP say? Will they not log it on the system if your can show eveidenxe that you had it?
@Rammie18, did you get yours sorted?

2 Likes

@ChrisCKW oh my sorry to hear you’re the same but selfishly I’m glad I’m not alone in this…

My clinical nurse set it up for me… they had me down as an employee of the hospital but I didn’t question it as I just wanted to be vaccinated.

@Nichola75

My GP has wrote to this hospital asking for confirmation. When I spoke to my haemotologist he acknowledged the situation but to be honest was so passive I doubt anything will get done. They gave the impression that I’ve been double jabbed for months and I had a signed card that should be enough…

But when media are claiming that proof is on the app… I’m still concerned

2 Likes

Oh @Rammie18 what a mix up and you too @ChrisCKW, let us know how you both get on, you have both got enough on your plates without this stress and aggravation…

1 Like

Yeah I have peace of mind but it’s like finishing on the podium and not getting a medal… lol

2 Likes

Hi @Rammie18 you jolly well deserve a medal !!!

1 Like

Basically, gp has one (the second) on system, but as all my vaccinations will need redoing post stem cell they seem to think it’s not worth the effort to put it right.
I think it would have been fun to have had 4 doses registered to me!

2 Likes

I agree @ChrisCKW it would have been fun to be a 4 timed vaccinated very special person.

2 Likes

Crossed my mind too… Not sure if the countless text messages and letters were saying “Get a 3rd Jab!!!”

3 Likes

I received a letter to come and get my jab as CEV person. However, checking my NHS app, it tells me that I have had both jabs already… I don’t think they know what they do… it even crossed my mind that they are automatically sending these letters to people from minority ethnic backgrounds… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Oh @MoMo so confusing and such a hassle for you. Please let us know how it goes.

2 Likes

Hi @Erica I’m ignoring the letter because I have a proof that I have been vaccinated :grin: I find it hilarious that they are wasting money by sending these letters only because one hand doesn’t know what the other is doing…

3 Likes

@ChrisCKW @MoMo @Nichola75 @Erica

So I’ve read that the only people who can correct your record is the people at the vaccination centres.

So I’ve booked in to get my first jab tomorrow… But will tell them I’ve already had it and show them my card. Hopefully then they will be able to update my record… That or give me my 3rd jab…

If they turn me away then surely they are acknowledging that I’ve had the jab… Makes sense in my head… :S

2 Likes

Hi @Rammie18 sounds frustrating! In case this info can be useful at all…You may wish to contact your GP again to ask that they update your record and offer to show them a copy of your card. If the GP staff need information about how they can update your record, this NHS Digital website can guide them and has a support line for medical staff, if they have further queries: COVID-19 vaccination record queries - NHS Digital

If this doesn’t resolve the issue, you may wish to contact your local Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) to ask for assistance. CCGs regulate GP practices, hospitals, as well as other organsations.
Feel free to give us a call on 0808 2080 888 if you want to talk things through!

3 Likes

Hi @Rammie18 let us know if it get’s ‘sensibly’ resolved !!

1 Like