Moment of the Month! February

We want members of our online community who have been affected by blood cancer in some way, shape or form to share their #MomentOfTheMonth. This means sharing a moment in time that has made an impact on you during or after your treatment that you will never forget. Help us spread that message that moments are meant to be cherished, shared, and forever remembered. Please comment below and come share your #MomentOfTheMonth!

18152-Momentofthemonth

My moment of the month for February was seeing the blooming of a flowering shrub in my garden, 8 months ago I didn’t think I would make it to another spring so it’s a reminder I am still hanging in there.
Alfie

5 Likes

My moments of the month included having my two older grandchildren to stay, and then holding my newborn granddaughter and playing with her big sister last weekend. My oldest granddaughter got stickers at school for writing about her stay at Granny’s house and the picture of us both smiling. I seem to have had more of an impact than holding her baby cousin!

4 Likes

Home after finishing chemo, grandkids there to welcome me.

4 Likes

My moment of the month was seeing the first cherry blossom out in February, stunning.

2 Likes