Negative covid test

Thanks Lauren
I have recieved this email which i think may help with the GP situation.

Dear Sue

Thank you for your further email

I have passed your feedback about the GP and how they are adamant they are not responsible to do the referrals to our COVID team, This is not a complaint, I have just advised them as your GP is not the first to say this and I have suggested that the information be sent out again so they have the information to hand and can refresh with all of their staff.

The 111 servicer provider for your area and who you can raise your concerns with is

Yorkshire Ambulance Service NHS Trust

Tel: 0333 1300549

Add: Springhill 2, Brindley Way, 41 Business Park, Wakefield, WF2 0XQ

Email yas.patientrelations@nhs.net

I am sorry that they still haven’t contacted you, Hopefully you will be able to resolve this with them directly.

I hope you are feeling better as soon as possible

Best Wishes

Regards

Lucy

Customer Contact Advisor

NHS England
PO Box 16738 | Redditch | B97 9PT
0300 3 11 22 33
england.contactus@nhs.net
www.england.nhs.uk

Webchat available at NHS England » Contact us

1 Like

Morning @ilivesunshine,
How are you feeling today? Thank you for sharing this with us.
It is certainly a step in the right direction and it sounds like you have good support from this team who can help relay the concerns to your practice in the first instance.
It is unclear if you will receive any response directly from the GP as it is likely to be returned to Lucy & her team, so if this is something moving forwards you would want to talk over with your GP to simply raise your concerns and the errors made please do know we would also be here to support you with that.

We are always contactable via email or phone call- Blood cancer information and support by phone and email | Blood Cancer UK.

Best Wishes, Lauran

2 Likes

Thank you Lauran. Good to know someone is there.

I am feeling a lot better. Slight cough still and very tired but getting there. Both my husband and myself tested negative 2 days ago which quite surprised me. I went to watch my grandsons sports day this morning which cheered me up.
We are meeting friends for lunch at the coast tomorrow.
Feeling thankful we seem to have escaped quite lightly.
Maybe it was due to the anti virals or maybe the vaccine or both.

4 Likes

Glad you are on the mend x

1 Like

Great news for you both @ilivesunshine, take it steady the after effects can be lingering.
I bet you enjoyed your grandsons sports day.
Look after yourselves

1 Like