Someone special - partners, family, friends, pets

Hello there to our lovely Online Community forum family!

We hope you are all well!

As Valentine’s Day is upon us, we thought why not start a new topic?!:smiley: :heart:

Valentine’s Day maybe the day of love, but as we all know, love does not just include partners and spouses. So whether it is a partner, a family member, a friend, a pet, anybody… we would love to hear from you!

Come and share with us your stories about your own special person, whoever they maybe😊

Happy Valentine’s Day all! :heart: :purple_heart: :blue_heart: :orange_heart: :green_heart: :brown_heart:

With love,

The Bloodwise Support line team

1 Like

I am lucky enough to have more than one special person. One, and she knows who she is, does not live locally, but is a brilliant support to me and I know I can contact her at any time and she gives me wise counsel, support and love. My other special person is as mad as a hatter and optimises the saying ‘if you want something doing ask a busy person’, we do not give presents usually but when I was ill she brought me a jar of hot chocolate, to me the perfect present. She always offers to come with me to medical appointments. For my special birthday she brought round a brown box with little envelopes in it. Each envelope was filled with something different, one with a plastic bag full of hot chocolate and little marshmallows, another a candle for my cake, another with a little star saying ‘you are a star’ etc. It certainly is the time and thought that counts. I am a very lucky girl.

ah @Erica that sounds lovely! it must be so comforting to have friends you can both have a good laugh with and also know you can count on for support :grin: So pleased to hear you have that support around you!

And hope everyone had a lovely valentines day! :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like