The Friday Forum Jukebox Club!

@Nichola75 any chance for you playing for England cricket team this summer? Seems you are better at catching then they are :wink:

2 Likes

That did make me chuckle! :joy:

3 Likes

OK having not got an invitation to the garden party despite being stuck in the same traffic jam this week, (Having sunscreen, food, bottled water and a kindle seemed to upset some people though :wink: ) Hot is a bit different
Hot Dog by Led Zeppelin

And to the other extreme, Fred Astaire singing Gershwin

4 Likes

Brilliant @clickinhistory, I’ll vote for @Nichola75 too!!!

3 Likes

Hot Stuff by the Rolling Stones

Still thinking about Bothered.

Have a good weekend everyone . Off to see if I can spot the Aurora Borealis !

4 Likes

just come back from watching a silver grey display which was colourful in camera, just sat and enjoyed it rather than take photos

3 Likes

Some great views of it from our bedroom window , through the iPhone, taken on the south coast near Lymington

just now

4 Likes

Wow incredible @CaroleCW!!!

3 Likes

Oh @CaroleCW what stunning photos, thanks so much

3 Likes

@CaroleCW

Thank you for sharing these. How wonderful. Deeply jealous, as I havent been able to see them myself yet.

Helen

4 Likes

Hi All,

Here’s one that covers both words:

Thanks for you choices @Erica . Tube trains are definitely to be avoided in hot weather! However, it is so nice to enjoy the sunshine and get away from all that rain, rain, rain of late.

Helen

3 Likes

They think there may be another chance to see them tonight. It was about 11.45pm/midnight when I took my photos last night.

3 Likes

I shall have a look tonight. Maybe I shall be lucky this time!

Helen

3 Likes

Hi All
Just got back from another medical appointment (yes, Saturday) at another hospital.
I think I ought to answer my own words !!

HOT - Rod Stewart - Hot Legs - Rod Stewart - Hot Legs (Official Music Video), Full HD (Digitally Remastered and Upscaled) (youtube.com)

BOTHERED - Queen - I want break free - Queen - I Want To Break Free (Official Video) [HD] (youtube.com)

2 Likes

The sun must be shining or everyone has got lost after hunting those very dangerous Northern Lights :wink:
Well to celebrate my first week being a card carrying walking chemo lab, the first word is,
CHEMICALS and in honour of last weekend, LIGHTS.
Chemical: has to be Britney Spears and Toxic :slight_smile:

And the second is of course, Northern Lights by Renaissance

5 Likes

Thanks so much @clickinhistory for the great words

CHEMICALS - ELO - Strange Magic - ELO - Strange Magic (Remastered Live) Electric Light Orchestra 1976 (youtube.com)

NORTHERN LIGHTS - Eva Cassidy - Over the rainbow - Eva Cassidy - Over The Rainbow (youtube.com)

I look forward to seeing and hearing everyone’s thoughts, it is the high spot of my week!!

4 Likes

Good words to think on :grinning:

For chemical
Gold - Spandeau Ballet

For light
Blinded by the light - Manfred Mann’s Earth Band

4 Likes

Late replying this week ! Great word choice @clickinhistory

Chemicals - Love is the Drug by Roxy Music

Lights - Hi Ho Silver Lining by Jeff Beck (think I was thinking of silver streaks in the sky after being dazzled by the Northern Lights last week)

Have a good weekend everyone and enjoy the sunshine

4 Likes

Great choice everybody.
For chemicals I have ….

And for light ….

4 Likes

OK Made it to Friday, been a personally emotional week, and a long work one, but thanks to the Aldi doc forgetting to book my leeches visit, I am taking a day off to just chill, so the first word is of course,
CHILL and the second word is, TIME.

CHILL, Vangelis The Little Fete

TIME, Pink Floyd of course :slight_smile:

3 Likes