The Friday Forum Jukebox Club!

Hi @clickinhistory. I hope your weekend gets a little better and you have more time planned to
chill X
Loved your choices. For time I have …

And for chill I have …

4 Likes

Great words @clickinhistory, Thanks ever so much.
They actually made me chill out.
Here are my thoughts

CHILL - Kinks - Sunny after noon - The Kinks - Sunny Afternoon (Official Audio) (youtube.com)

TIME - Rolling Stones - Time is on my side - The Rolling Stones Time is On My Side (youtube.com)

3 Likes

This chills me out Loreena McKennitt The Mummers Dance and there’s lots of references to Time (my link doesn’t work but it is on YouTube)

4 Likes

Enjoy your chill time @clickinhistory . I had a little win this week with my consultant describing me in a letter as being in “good shape” (aka stable), I’ll take that!

Chill - I’ve gone with Daydreamer by David Cassidy (one of my teenage heartthrobs)

Time - Clocks by Coldplay

5 Likes

Hi @Hellodolly here is your link Loreena McKennitt --The Mummers Dance (youtube.com)

2 Likes

@Nichola75 an ex was Cindy’s entertainment lawyer, great taste in Christmas wine gifts, better than Lionel Ritchie :wink:

2 Likes

Just wanted to pop in to say that’s excellent news @CaroleCW! Time to celebrate!!!

3 Likes

Oh good Friday words :grinning:

For chill - Dont you worry ‘bout a thing - Incognito

For time - Turn back the clock - Johnny Hates Jazz

3 Likes

@CaroleCW oh a new quiz. Either your consultant was flirting with you or are you:
A: Square
B:Triangle
C: Circle
D: Dodecahedron
or
E: Rhombus :wink:
F : Ellipsoid

@clickinhistory He certainly has a way with words , he’s called me an eskimo in the past (when my Vit D was rock bottom)!

I like this new quiz , I’m adding a new option F - the ellipsoid. Think I feel like a squashed sphere at times !

2 Likes

Currently lucky enough to be on holiday in France , did a lovely walk by the Burgundy canal yesterday and off to explore Dijon today . So my words are “Water” and “France” (or any other country you’d like to choose)

Cruising Down the River on a Sunday Afternoon by the Andrews Sisters

Chanson D’Amour by Manhattan Transfer

Have a great weekend everyone

5 Likes

Enjoy your time in France!

For water

Take That - The Flood

For France

Bonnie Tyler - Lost in France

5 Likes

I hope your having a lovely time.
For water I have …

And for France/country I have …

Have a lovely weekend everybody :blush:

5 Likes

Hi @CaroleCW and all.
Great appropriate words and enjoy your break
My contributions are

WATER - Eva Cassidy - Wade in the water - Eva Cassidy - Wade in the Water (youtube.com)

FRANCE - Serge Gainsbourg and Jane Birkin - Je t’aime - Serge Gainsbourg ft. Jane Birkin - Je t’aime…Moi non plus (Official Audio) (youtube.com)

5 Likes

Well trust @Erica to go for the banned racy French song :slight_smile:
Water: The good old BBC Shipping Forecast

As for French, well if you need a serious chill, open a bottle of something and just drift away
Jean Michel Jarrre "Live in Monaco "

4 Likes

Hi @clickinhistory, that’s me in my misspent youth !!!
Great choices everyone and only you would think of the shipping forecast theme tune, @clickinhistory that’s what I love about the Friday Jukebox club.!!!

2 Likes

This does both:

:wink:

5 Likes

@BobK99 clever :wink: I am sure @Erica would approve once she has stopped day dreaming about her misspent youth. Theories on a postcard :wink:

3 Likes

Great choice @BobK99

1 Like

How did we get to Friday already?
Now a bit of lateral thinking here for todays words. Given a certain USA Christmas tree farmer’s daughter is in the UK for a while, I thought the words could be clothing and birds :slight_smile:
Clothing: Has to be ZZ Top “Sharp Dressed Man”

Birds: Get your lighters swaying in the air, Lynyrd Skynyrd “Freebird”

4 Likes