And

And

4 Likes

Oh @BobK99 another Eva Cassidy, great

2 Likes

Wonderful extras Bob!! Love The Lovin Spoonful

3 Likes

Happy Friday Jukeboxers
Thought I would jump in and choose today’s words.
We are off to a garden party later in aid of a local hospice in memory of a friend who died last year.
I will be desperately trying to keep cool.
So
Memory
Cool

For memory

And for cool

4 Likes

Thanks @SP7

Memory:

(I first thought of Barbara Streisand, but guessed that by the time I’d found the link someone else would have got there already).

Cool:

5 Likes

Great words thanks so much @SP7

MEMORY - Johnny Mathis - The way we were The Way We Were - YouTube

COOL - Kool and the Gang - Celebration Kool & The Gang - Celebration - YouTube Kool 'cose I can’t spell Cool and celebration 'cose on the 8th Aug our forum had been going since 2018.

4 Likes

Cool - Summer Breeze - The Isley Brothers

Memory - In my life - The Beatles

4 Likes

Hi Everyone,
i found the following lovely song for MEMORY by Sarah Malachlan

and for COOL- Bony M Daddy Cool.

Enjoy,

Helen

4 Likes

Oh @SP7 @BobK99 @Jilly20 @helenfwallace every one a winner, thanks for adding to my memory and enjoyment.

2 Likes

Hello@SP7
For COOL
Cool Change ,Little river band which is a relaxing video as well and a soothing song.

MEMORY
Its got to be QUEEN,Days of Our Lives.
I like the message .
I hope your Garden Party went well a lovely idea to remember your friend.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Cool Change

2 Likes

Hey @Bannanacake I am singing along here

2 Likes

Hi All,
Thank you for those songs, I have enjoyed listening to them all.
Helen

2 Likes

Thanks @SP7. Great word choices. Loving everyone’s songs this week! Sorry I am a day late. Had an incredible few days - not in a good way! My song choices are JAMAICAN BOBSLEDDING CHANT
by Won-A-Girl from the film COOL RUNNINGS and for Memory, THE WAY WE WERE by Barbra Streisand. Happy weekend to you all. Willow X

3 Likes

Bit late to the show after arriving back of hols but here we go ……

And for cool I have ….

3 Likes

Are you OK @Willow?
Be kind to yourself

1 Like

Thank you @Erica. You are always so kind and supportive on this forum. I have a stress fracture in right foot which happened a week ago. My bones are weak and it’s not the first fracture I have had. Then on Tuesday I broke the little toe on the other foot. My mother who has dementia is being transferred to a respite care home and my sister who has been caring for her, has had a sort of ‘breakdown’ over it all. She has had Covid which affected her badly and to suddenly have her carer’s duties taken away has devastated her. On top of that my Hb is very low again and I need a transfusion as soon as possible. My experience in A&E with these fractures was littered with serious errors, so much so, that I am raising the issues with PALS. Warm wishes. Willow x

3 Likes

Gosh @Willow. That’s so much going on for you. You must be exhausted, both physically and emotionally. It must be very hard for you all and especially hard for your sister when she has been caring for your mum. I really hope the next few days start to feel a little better for you. Sending lots of love X

2 Likes

Oh @Willow what a catalogue of events, you must feel so, so overwhelmed.
Your stress fracture in your right foot and then your broken left toe must be so painful.
I am sorry to hear about your mother and sister on top of it all, it must be such a worry for you.
I trust you sort out your Hb transfusion asap.
The final straw must have been your bad experiences in A&E.
Be kind to yourself you are so special and caring yourself

2 Likes